RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS POLICY
Under Australian Consumer Law, we do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary (this includes swimwear and lingerie) unless the item is faulty.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refund requests.
- To be eligible for a return, garments must be unused with hygiene liner still attached, tags, and in original condition and packaging as received. We can legally refuse to refund your items if the hygiene stickers & tags have been removed or tampered with.
- Items damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like an exchange rather than obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product and same size, subject to availability.
- Our policy is valid for 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Refunds and exchanges
- Once your return is received and inspected to Amilla Swimwear HQ, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- You must present the receipt you received in your parcel & indicate the reason for the return or exchange.
- All returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the buyer until received by Amilla Swimwear.
- Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Amilla Swim Returns
PO BOX 209
Main Beach 4217 QLD